Scottish Fish Provenance
Gamba is flying the flag for Scottish seafood.
As a three star Sustainable Restaurant Association champion we truly care about the fish we serve and its journey to plate.
By working extremely close with our trusted suppliers - especially MacCallum's of Troon who fish everywhere along the west coast in Scotland from Peterhead down to Troon, to Isle of Gigha Halibut and Portland Shellfish in Dorset.
Our commitment to sourcing fresh sustainable is testament to our love of fresh seasonal dishes and our ethos of educating our guests about different fish varieties and using Scottish produce that's in season.
1. Oysters - Cumbrae 8. Sea bass - Turkey / Mediterranean
2. Tuna - Sri Lanka 9. Scallops - Shetland / Mull
3. Brown shrimps - UK, North sea 10. Lobster - Scotland / Troon
4. Crabmeat - Portland / Dorset 11. Salmon - Scotland
5. Mussels - Scotland, Lochleven 12. Sea Bream - Turkey / Mediterranean
6. Lemon Sole - Scotland, Peterhead 13. Prawns - Norway
7. Hake - Scotland, Peterhead 14. Monkfish - Scotland, Scrabster
Our commitment has been recognised with a Taste Our Best accolade from Visit Scotland - their new Quality Assurance food and drink scheme. This accreditation affirms the quality of the locally sourced ingredients we serve and assures visitors to Gamba that they're experiencing the very best of Scottish produce and seafood.